Last Updated: – 20th December 2019
This website is owned and operated by Pick Pack Direct, our registered address is as follows:
Pick Pack Direct LTD
Pencoed Technology Park,
We are committed to preserving the privacy of visitors to our website (www.pickpackdirect.com) and if they were to communicate digitally with us.
Read the following information carefully to ensure you understand what happens with any personal data we collect from you, or data you choose to give to us.
Information We May Collect From You:
Pick Pack Direct may collect, store and make use of the following kinds of information about visitors and users of our website:
- Any information you provide to us with enquiry forms,
- Telephone calls,
- Client working agreement forms.
The information you provide to us may include:
- Your email,
- Telephone number,
- Company contact details,
- Company address.
Our website also collects information autonomously. Through visits to our website we may collect information on the following:
- Technical Information;
- Browser type and version,
- Operating system and platform,
- Truncated and anonymised version of your internet protocol (IP) address.
- Information regarding your visit;
- The length of time you are on our website,
- What pages you choose to visit,
- The way in which you got to our
website, this includes;
- Date and time you accessed our website,
- Length of time you stayed on the website,
- Page response times,
- What you click on during your visit,
- Documents that have been downloaded (if any),
- Download errors (if any).
- Google Analytics will also track visits and store information regarding how you browse our website.
How We May Use The Information We Collect:
The information you supply to us may be used in the following ways:
- Provide you with information/services
you requested from us;
- Send you a personalised marketing brochure,
- Contact you regarding how our products would benefit you.
The information we autonomously collect about you may be used in the following ways:
- Administer our website, including troubleshooting and statistical purposes,
- Improve our website so that content is showcased to visitors in the most effective way for you and your computer,
- Debugging and security checks as a way to ensure our site is safe and secure at all times.
The information listed above is anonymously collected, it is not linked to any information that identifies you individually. Google Analytics tracks this information. If you would like to find out how Google makes use of your data, click the link provided https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
Disclosure Of Your Information:
Any information you provide us will be stored internally at Pick Pack Direct. We don’t use third-party software to facilitate the running and management of this website. Pick Pack Direct takes data protection seriously and we can assure you that your data is safe with us.
We do not sell, rent or freely share any personal information about you with other people or any other unaffiliated companies/businesses. Through all reasonable efforts, we will try to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to any national/regional institutions or authorities, unless we are required to by law or other regulations put in place.
As safe as we try to be, the internet will never be wholly secure. While we will make use of data transmission semi-regularly we cannot guarantee the security of your information when transmitting to our site. Once any information is received however, we will use strict procedures and security features in order to prevent any unauthorised access.
Third Party Links:
Sometimes, our Pick Pack Direct’s website may include links to other third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, take note that the other websites will have privacy policies of their own and that we do not accept any responsibilities or liabilities for their policies.
Please check the other websites privacy policies before submitting any personal information into them.
You have the right to make sure your personal data is getting lawfully processed. Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. If you require access, a request can be made in writing to:
Pick Pack Direct LTD
Pencoed Technology Park,
We will grant you your personal data within the statutory time frame. In order for us to trace any of your personal data we may be holding we may need to request additional information from you. If you have a complaint regarding our use of your information you have the right to complain to the information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).